Welcome to the What On Earth Is Happening WikiaEdit
Welcome, One And All ...
Hello, and welcome to WhatOnEarthIsHappening.wikia. This body of work is a culmination of many years of Mark Passio's extensive research and investigation into the nature of our shared reality.
Through his presentations, videos and podcasts, he take his guests on a journey of self-exploration, examining human Consciousness and the way it relates to the universal problems which we currently face as a species.
The transcripts of the What On Earth Is Happening podcasts will be available on this wikia page.
Some of the questions the podcast series attempt to answer are:
Who are we? What is our purpose? Why do we hold certain beliefs? Why do we tend to see ourselves and others in a certain way? Why do we act the way we do toward ourselves and others? What does any of this have to do with the events we experience in our world?
Having successfully begun his work as a presenter of the message of spiritual awareness, he am now taking a pro-active approach to the task of spreading this significant information to others. This has resulted in What On Earth Is Happening, a penetrating analysis into the realm of human Consciousness.
In his empowering podcast series, and on his web site, the following concepts and ideas will be deeply explored:
- The components of our own Consciousness
- How to recognize Truth and Deception
- The Emotional Polarities we experience in our lives
- The differences between Magic and Sorcery
- What a healthy or destructive Worldview looks like
- The basic nature of Good and Evil
- The basic nature of the problem we collectively face as a species
-The forces of Dark Occultism at work in our lives
-The multi-faceted methods by which human consciousness is manipulated on a daily basis
- The underlying agenda of those performing the manipulation
- What Natural Law is and how it contrasts with the law of man
- What Sovereignty and Anarchy really mean
- Grassroots Solutions that anyone can employ to begin to turn the tide and heal the damage that has been done to our ourselves and our world